Fontes Law Group, PC has successfully represented clients in complex deportation/removal cases before the Immigration court (Executive Office of Immigration Review). We also have experience before the Administrative Appeals Unit, the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Ninth Circuit Courts of Appeals.
Our Removal Representation department is headed by Martin C. Fontes, who has more than 14 years of immigration experience. As a team, we have the experience, depth, and flexibility to meet our clients’ needs before the Immigration Court by presenting a wide array of forms of relief, including the following:
• EOIR 42B Cancellation of Removal
• EOIR 42A Cancellation of Removal
• Adjustment of Status
• Asylum, Withholding of Removal and Convention Against Torture (CAT)
• Bond Proceedings
• Detained/In Custody cases
• 212c (former)
• Stay of Removal
• 237(a)(1)(h) waiver
• I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
• Special Immigrant Juvenile Statute Applications
We quote reasonable fees for our Removal Representation matters. They are accepted on a flat-fee basis, and payment plans are available. Our sophisticated, efficient, affordable, and client-centered services separate us from other firms as we help our clients achieve their immigration goals.